Tuesday, 30 March 2010

4 weeks to go!

At school (teaching - should be marking!)
A 6 mile run tonight. Everyday since Christmas has been wet/cold. It started with a 2 mile run down Irish country lanes - after which I was exhausted! Back then the thought of a half marathon filled me with fear. I've done one half marathon at Tonbridge (it absolutely chucked it down!) and the last 2 miles were very hard. However, I ran exactly 13.1 miles on Sunday and it wasn't as difficult - although I ran a little slower. To be honest can't wait to get the training done and actually run the race. All this running after work / watching what I eat - is getting a bit annoying. Dreading the 18 mile training run on Sunday - I haven't even planned the route yet. It'll probably take an hour just to drive it. Good luck to anyone else training out there!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment